Image
image
image
image


About Us:



The Company was founded in 1901 by Thomas Houston Rogers with South McAlester Indian Territory designated as one of the principal places of business. However, Oklahoma would not become a state until 1907. Therefore, the Company was incorporated on September 7, 1901 in the State of Missouri with corporate offices in Kansas City. Recognizing the opportunities a developing state could offer, T. H. Rogers moved his headquarters to Oklahoma City on April 1, 1902.



With corporate headquarters now located in Edmond, Oklahoma, the Company is a medium sized regional retail and wholesale distributor of lumber and related building materials. The Company is currently comprised of 25 retail stores in Oklahoma, 3 in Arkansas, 2 in Kansas and 4 in Missouri as well as one wholesale location in what is known over 100 years later as McAlester, Oklahoma.



On January 1, 1993, the Company adopted an Employee Stock Ownership Plan that enables participating employees to become part owners of the Company. Employees share in the growth and prosperity of the Company as well as accumulating capital for their retirement needs. The ESOP currently owns 41.6% of the Company.


Contact us for more info


image


image
image